July 27, 2016 by ckilkus
Fear, Laziness & Change
- Why Photographers Need To Adapt To Overcome Change One of the more interesting (and terrifying) aspects of working as a photographer in today’s era is change, and the relentless speed of change. Change is something that we all are exposed to and I’d like to take a moment to expand on that point in this post.
- Before The Photographer: The Ins And Outs Ophelie, a follower from Canada wrote in with some questions about my background and schooling. So I’ve decided to write a post about it, for those that don’t know it already. So let’s get straight to it!
- How To Retouch Skin And Still Look Natural When it comes to retouching skin, it’s really quite simple. In fact, you can do it in two simple steps. However, it’s also really quite time consuming. Take your time and don’t rush through it. Following these few simple steps will pay off in the end!
- 4 Things To Consider Before Starting Your Portfolio By now you all should know how to create some pretty pictures. (If you don’t – tsk tsk, what have you been doing all this time?!
- Speed Up Your Photography Site I recently started paying more attention to my site’s loading speed since that is a very important aspect of Google’s algorithm. Google wants to provide a great user experience and a slow site will be penalised. As a photographer I have lots of images and many images are really big – I really like my full screen slide show very…
- 5 Killer Reasons Why Photographers Need Social Media After all of my client’s photography businesses I’ve helped improve, one thing is common across each and everyone one of them, they wanted to have a presence online and they wanted to be on social media.
- 6 Powerful Reasons Why All Photographers Need Facebook Pages I’m constantly intrigued when I discover that out of the numerous photography businesses I’ve helped, the majority of them do not have a Facebook page for their business. Sure, these photographers had a personal Facebook profile, however, when it came to having a dedicated page for their photography, this was non-existent. I see this over and over again, and I…
- Photographers Need To Stop Taking Pictures Stop taking pictures – OK – I assume that that headline grabbed your attention – and that was what it was designed for. (I have to say that I’m only half-joking about this – I’ll explain…) Recently I realized that – that for me as a photographer – one of the most effective and valuable things I could do…
Source: Fashion Photography Blog
Fear, Laziness & Change